Wheaton's Second Annual Appalachian FJR Camping Meet, May 19, 20, 21, 22 at Murphy, NC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan and I are still going. It's gonna be cold and wet for the first day, but it will definitely make up for it when we get there.

See ya'll at Crawford's!

Mike

Ryan and I are still going. It's gonna be cold and wet for the first day, but it will definitely make up for it when we get there.
Oh ya! I forgot about that, your towing a newb. As mentioned previously, I'm out. Couldn't get the extra couple of days I wanted. So fug'it. I'm going riding by myself. Up over top of Superior to Thunder Bay.

Probably see you next month when I'm down in your general neighbourhood for the UpperCan rally, unless you take off for CFR early.

All packed and ready to head out in the morning. I'll be staying Wednesday night at a friends place in Raleigh and will take the twisty way from there. I'll be at the campground Thursday evening.

I'm packing now, and leaving tomorrow 6:00 AM. Spending Wed night in Elkins WV. Should arrive at camp Thursday evening, soaked to the bone.

See ya all then

Art

Hey, my squid buddy (Ducati 998 / Gxr1000) is heading down to the Dragon tomorrow. He'll be riding the Gixxer (he torqued the engine in the Duc 2 days ago!). I told him the FJR guys will be running rampant and if he stops and sees any of you guys to tell you that 'Bungie says FO!'.

Do me a favour, scare him. :D

Anybody heading to this event from, or passing through upstate SC. Wanna make a ride out of getting there?

I had to bail out on my way down and head to Florida for some family things. See you all somewhere.