whidbey island sighting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quixote

Reaction score
I was riding yesterday and saw a fJr tuck in behind me then was gone, oak harbour, whidbey island. Was that anyone on here. It was a great day for a ride even if the wind was blowing fierce. Even a bad day on the bike is a good day. I've got some pics and when I get around to unpacking i'm going to put in a rr I did two days across the line, anacotes, bay view edison chuckanut and down to whidbey island, found some nice roads and good food and fun peeps.

Yes, Dr. Rich lives in Oak Harbor, I believe. But, it couldn't have been him.

He never rides any more.

He's retired, and now all of his time is spent on needlepoint, glass-blowing, and arguing with a stuffed beaver

he keeps in his den.

Yes, Dr. Rich lives in Oak Harbor, I believe. But, it couldn't have been him.

He never rides any more.

He's retired, and now all of his time is spent on needlepoint, glass-blowing, and arguing with a stuffed beaver

he keeps in his den.
Quixote, if the rider was shaped exactly like this, but with white hair, it was indeed our Dr. Itch!

MexicoApril2010008.jpg

That was probably me Quixote. I "tucked in" behind a silver FJR past Les Schwab then turned into Rite Aid on the day in question and I believe the FJR plate was from BC. Sighting solved!