Who is spending Thursday night in Lewisburg?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndianaTom

Reaction score
I see a few posts here and there that hint that some folks might be staying Thursday night. (probably shorter lines at the tire store on Thursday afternoon)

I see a few posts here and there that hint that some folks might be staying Thursday night. (probably shorter lines at the tire store on Thursday afternoon)
There are about 6 of us from NE Ohio going to be there on Thursday night. We can found in the bar shortly after we check in. lol

I'll be in town on Thursday... but spending Thursday night at Jim Meadows' house. Trying to save some money. A 4 night stay at the Brier Inn isn't in my budget.

I'm leaning that way, especially since this is the weekend AFTER next and not _THIS_ upcoming weekend ;)

I am planning on slabbing it over thursday see you all there.... :rolleyes:
What? Thought you were on an even shorter leash than me? :)

I'll know End of Day Wed what I'm doing fo sho!
Yeah, I was, but then it got broke, so now I am a free man..... So the heck with it and I'll be taking this trip and enjoying every moment of it! B)

I'll see you there if you get to go!!!!! :rolleyes:

A definite possibly maybe!;-)

I didn't make a reservation for Thursday, but I was planning to be there.

Just depends how captivated I get with the scenery on the way down.

Gonna wing it - - not Wing it.

Deena and I plan on getting there in time for dinner on Thursday. We'll look for the rest of you in the Brier Patch if we don't see you BS'ing in the parking lot.

Last edited by a moderator: