Why I Bought It In The First Place

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My significant other doesn't ride on my bike and I don't intrude on her forays to the local craft shows...a match made in heaven. The only concession I have made is the addition of a SpotTracker when I am out riding or hiking alone.

^^^^^ Had a snappy comeback involving "plenty of time" .... but I'll just let it all slide by and agree with you Warpdrv: the best of both worlds is when the woman of your dreams is riding with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
... because you are a cantankerous old bastid and as ugly as as a paper bag full of cow organs.
When I first read that, I though it said, "... as ugly as a paper bag full of cow orgasms."I cannot describe the mental imagery that followed.I need more coffee.
Thanks a lot, now I need some brain bleach.

Out of Likes Uncle Hud..... I was going to circumvent that statement ahead of time but just said screw it ---

5-10 mins to get the job done and the rest of the day to ride LOL..... Plenty of time !!! :)

Out of Likes Uncle Hud..... I was going to circumvent that statement ahead of time but just said screw it ---
5-10 mins to get the job done and the rest of the day to ride LOL..... Plenty of time !!!
smile.png
So I guess your lady friends don't call you "Long Rider" then? :unsure:

:lol:

My significant other doesn't ride on my bike and I don't intrude on her forays to the local craft shows...a match made in heaven. The only concession I have made is the addition of a SpotTracker when I am out riding or hiking alone.
You mean like a LoJack?
smile.png
I think she wants to be able to recover the body for insurance purposes...
angel.gif

Zilla, even with salt and pepper whiskers, if you got game, the babes will show up. Just Sayin' :)
Says he who matches this description.

But you gotta admit.....it's pretty nice of his young daughter to put up his pictures like that -- his VERY young daughter...the one with the body of a 10 year old boy. :)
Howie, you cheap bastard, get yourself some new glasses! 10 yr old boy.... :rofl:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Uncle Hud" data-cid="1271500" data-time="1447883188"><p>

If I had a woman like that at my house, I'd sell the bike and stay home.</p></blockquote>

I got a feeling that after being home for 60 seconds, you would start missing the bike.

Sounds good on paper though.

OK, OK, OK ....

MNFJR05, I will stop making wisecracks in your thread -- which is appropriately titled. Yes, that video captures my reasons for purchasing an FJR. Wanderlust is a powerful motivator, and I like wandering comfortably and at speed.

I suppose that's why they asked me to star in the video shoot.
grin.gif

Plus, she'd never get on your Nancy pants bike anyway, because you are a cantankerous old bastid and as ugly as as a paper bag full of cow organs.
Thanks for the laugh!! (not that I can relate, mind you
smile.png
)

Zilla, even with salt and pepper whiskers, if you got game, the babes will show up. Just Sayin'
smile.png
Says he who matches this description.

But you gotta admit.....it's pretty nice of his young daughter to put up his pictures like that -- his VERY young daughter...the one with the body of a 10 year old boy.
smile.png
Howie, you cheap bastard, get yourself some new glasses! 10 yr old boy....
rofl.gif
Yo LKLD Bro', do you actually think for a Miami Minute that "This One" would turn down a 10 year old boy? jes' sayin' and nuff said, no way in Hell ese!

reputation.jpg