Would You.....?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For 2 weeks? I ride all year long. I've got to have my wind fix or I get cranky. When I went to Europe this year, combined with my Laam seat order, it was a month. I was about ready to go postal over here....
Now - I'd ride over to the factory and leave it with 'em for the day while I piddle around and see what I can see.

Tell your wife: This is why you need more than 1 bike. You are missing all the free stuff.

You're welcome. ;)

I would suggest that they find a better place to support the upper rear mount (if in fact needed) rather than under the side cover screw (never liked that mount). Also, a little more clearance around the oil filter would be nice (1/4" or so). Mine is pretty tight there.

Dan

I would suggest that they find a better place to support the upper rear mount (if in fact needed) rather than under the side cover screw (never liked that mount). Also, a little more clearance around the oil filter would be nice (1/4" or so). Mine is pretty tight there.
Dan
I will bring this to their attention. Is there anything else that the other manf. did not take into consideration that you all would like me to bring up, other than a little more room for the oil filter change...?

And I will also ask about the saddlebag protectors.

Thanks for your replys,

Rexford

Heading over there on Monday am....

Also, thanks for the info to ask about protecting my bike.