Wrecked the '15 already

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:

Got new saddlebag today but did not have time to swap lockset and install before it was time to ride it to work.

Installed T-Rex frame sliders and Genuine Yamaha FJR tank protector pad. Both look very good.

As of now Scar is back to showroom condition. New left sidecase is installed, we loctited the screws, everything as good as new. Of course, it only has 1285 miles so it really is new anyway.

I installed the reflective decals from RealTime Industries, they look great. I felt good about spending my money with a forum member and since these are the best ones I have seen, it was a win-win situation.

No pics right now, at work. Again.

Glad you have full closure. Hopefully you will be feeling as good as your bike soon.

But now the bike can no longer be called scar. Time for you to come up with something better (for you both).

Glad you have full closure. Hopefully you will be feeling as good as your bike soon.
But now the bike can no longer be called scar. Time for you to come up with something better (for you both).
I don't think so, I think it's a name that implies experience and character. Besides, chicks dig Scars.

I call this a case of closing the barn door after the horse already got out, but here are the pics of the T-Rex frame sliders on Scar. I am pretty happy with the way they look and the fact that I can use them as short distance hi-way pegs. Hopefully I will never find out how protective they are.

Be positive - the glass if half full. At least you didn't have those pretty sliders on when you crashed your brand new 22 mile FJR and scratch them up.