• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 1st Gen Left side farings (Blue)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbl k

Reaction score
I'm in need of some left side fairings, inner and outter.

kbk7328 at yahoo dot com

kbk7328 at yahoo dot com
If you are wanting perfect ones I can't help you. I do however have the outer upper and lower off an '05 that had a 0mph fall over on an asphalt driveway. :grrr: They do have scratches in the paint but no cracks. If you want I can PM you some pictures or post them here.

kbk7328 at yahoo dot com
If you are wanting perfect ones I can't help you. I do however have the outer upper and lower off an '05 that had a 0mph fall over on an asphalt driveway. :grrr: They do have scratches in the paint but no cracks. If you want I can PM you some pictures or post them here.
If you could send pics I would appreciate it. KBK7328 at yahoo dot com

I definitely need the outter upper as mine is cracked extensively. The lower I have has mega scratches but did not crack. If your scratches are not as bad I will take that off your hands as well.

Thanks

kbk7328 at yahoo dot com

I definitely need the outter upper as mine is cracked extensively. The lower I have has mega scratches but did not crack. If your scratches are not as bad I will take that off your hands as well.

Thanks
I have pics, just have to get them uploaded. I also have new in the box unmounted left saddlebag along with some other misc parts that I will be selling as well. Dont know if you need that or not. I will get you some pics tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
kbk7328 at yahoo dot com

Thanks
You have a PM