• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Sargent Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadianfjrowner

Reaction score
Currently have Corbin seat and find it sits too low. By all the pictures, a Sargent seat looks more like what I need. I'm 6'-3" tall so I need all the height on the seat possible. If anybody has input into this, that would be great. Maybe someone has any other options. No Russel seat as they look absolutely butt ugly.

Thanks

Did your Corbin come with your bike or did you buy it from them? I've got one that came with my bike and will be shipping it back to them for refurbishment and addition of heating. They're very customer friendly so I imagine they would be receptive to altering your current seat for your needs.

Wow, customer friendly and Corbin in the same sentence! It has been a long time since I have heard anyone say that. Good luck, the corbin on my 08 is actually broken in and feels pretty good, I was surprised!

I believe Corbin is out of business. They don't return my e-mails or phone calls to see if they plan on making a 2013 seat.