• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - Sena 20S EVO "brain"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBEmerson

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Sena 20S EVO - the one with the cute shark fin in the back. All I need is the black and silver "brain" that goes on the mount. As long as the unit hasn't been dropped while flying down an Interstate, or used to drive nails, condition isn't a main issue.

I don't need the mount, mic, etc. - I have that with my 20S with a popup antenna. If I have to take the rest of the bits and pieces... what the heck, spare parts is good. ;)

Contact Alex Johnson at Black Hills Moto...He may have a return that he could give you a great deal on. If not he offers a nice forum discount on Sena & Klim products.
https://blackhillsmoto.com/
is there a promo code to use for this? I didn't see it in the group buy section.
Send him a note about codes. We've exchanged some email and he's trying to help with my problem. He's currently on vacation but may still have the code ready.

Alex doesn't use codes, he responds well to phone calls, texts and emails.

Great Guy with great deals