Yamaha fjr 1300 Shirt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will look good on my 04 with that on heheheh perfect color

hay thug yep he makes them in big boy sizes.

Hello Members

The shirt could also look like this, what do you think? :eh:

Yamaha%20fjr%201300%20Shirt-FRONT-1.gif

Yamaha%20fjr%201300%20Shirt-BACK-1.gif

The large Tuning Fork logo on the back is suppose to be black :blink:

Joseph

Hello again

I will make a shirt in Yamaha blue and post soon! mabye on page 3 :lol:

regards Joseph

Sorry...

To me it looks like a bowling team shirt from 1959-1964 era

Maybe it's the 'style' today, but I sure think it wouldn't look good on my chest. Then again, not much looks good on my chest...

I think the second shirt with the more simple design looks much better than the first pictures. It's just less crowded to look at. Nice job.

This Will Be The Shirt I want To Make, I will have it in my store about 14 days.

you can chose between to collars the one in balck and one in blue.

I think I will make size 4XL as the biggest size.

If any need biggere sizes, please let me know.

Joseph :rolleyes:

Yamaha%20fjr%201300%20Shirt-FRONT-Final.gif

Yamaha%20fjr%201300%20Shirt-BACK-Final.gif

I all most forgot to Thanks

- Dale "Warchild" Wilson

FJRForum.com Administrator

For helping make this shirt

Thank you very mouch.

Joseph Zirin

I all most forgot to Thanks
- Dale "Warchild" Wilson

FJRForum.com Administrator

For helping make this shirt

Thank you very mouch.

Joseph Zirin
No problem, Joseph... looking forward to these shirts.

Gents, I have a couple of these coming, though as Joseph mentions, it'll be a couple weeks till he has them done. Then they got to be shipped from Thailand, so when they get here, I'll take a lot of digital close-ups of the stitch-work so you can see the embroidery detail....

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't be disappointed in the embroidery. It was top notch. Crisp and clean. Very nice stuff. And I didn't notice any puckers in the fabric. All very nicely done.

WOW, nice shirt. I want one too. Is there a size chart so I can make sure the size I order will fit me? Can I order one like the first version with the Shell logo on it? I use Shell gas and it works for me.? :haha:

Hi Members

About the blue shirt.

Should I make it same as the black, just blue/withe. or should I make it Black/Blue??? :huh:

WOW, nice shirt. I want one too. Is there a size chart so I can make sure the size I order will fit me? Can I order one like the first version with the Shell logo on it? I use Shell gas and it works for me.? :haha:
If the shirts fit anything like the jackets, just order your normal size. But we probably won't know until the first one gets delivered and someone tries one on.

Zirin, I think you should make shirts Black/White, Blue/White. Or just all Black, or all BLUE with white accents or piping on the eppeletts. I'm not crazy about the white pockets, but that's just me. And I'd have to see a Black/Blue to tell if I liked it or not.

I would say replace the grey/white with a blue color. For example, the pockets, sleeve ends, and that section in the back. That way the main colors of the shirt are black/blue. The lettering could probably stay grey.

I could do black/blue. Darker colors would look nice. could you do any samples of the different color combonations?

Hello Members

About the sizes.

Here is how it works;

Take a shirt that fit you very well, lay it on the floor and measure it from armpit to armpit.

If the measure is about 20, 5 Inches, then you should go for the size M

M = 20,5 Inches

L = 21,5 Inches

XL = 22,5 Inches

XXL = 23,5 Inches

XXXL = 24,5 Inches

XXXXL = 25,5 Inches

1 Inches = 2, 54 Cm

If you do like this, then there should be no problems at all.

If you still have any problems about sizing please sent me an Email [email protected]

Regards Joseph