yankee or southerner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
62%: Definitive Dixie....Haha. Not bad since I live in NM. Half my family is from Pennsylvania and the other half from Mexico City...So, mid-way is right about the top of Gerogia...Right?

58% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category. (Born/raised in Phila., PA. Left home at 18 for U.S. Army. Three years later moved to Athens, Alabama where I stayed put for 30 years before moving to New Mexico.)

Y'all come back now, hear?

Code:
50% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category.
Guess I got's one foot on the north and one foot in the south

...or this test is an interesting piece of horse caca... :D

49% Yankee. Do I win anything. I got stumped on two questions though. I had no answer for #13 and #20. I got #15 right but they spelt it wrong. It should say "Bubbla" not "Bubbler", fer crists sake. This is Boston after all.

And wow, we sure got a lot of southerners on this here forum.

49% Yankee. Do I win anything. I got stumped on two questions though. I had no answer for #13 and #20. I got #15 right but they spelt it wrong. It should say "Bubbla" not "Bubbler", fer crists sake. This is Boston after all.
And wow, we sure got a lot of southerners on this here forum.

I scored 55% Southern (barely)........after nearly 40 years born, bred and living in Boston, NH and CT.............What the F? Guess my wife from Texas and Louisiana has changed me more than I want to know :huh:

Terri and I both scored 63% , a southern score.

Her folks are from Tennessee, and she is from the SF bay, CA

My folks are from Benicia, California and I have never lived outside of Solano County, CA.

I guess we have a Southern influence in Northern California.

"70% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score!"

Hey! Me too!

Not bad for a guy born and raised in north-east Ohio.

But I have been working really hard to keep the good folks down here in GA (and TN before that) from finding out about the Ohio part.

My mom up in PA does think I talk funny. Keep tellin' her though that if she ever ends up needin' me to take care of her when she gets older she's gonna have to move down here. I sure as hell ain't movin back north!

Ray

52% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.

This thing is wicked retahded. I never lived anywheyah besides New England...

Well, a'cept for those few years I lived in Illinoise, Calirfornyer and Vahginyah.

But I'm a thoroughbred Yankee dammit.

Last edited by a moderator:
94% IS General Lee your father? Born in Ga, lived in Ga, NC, Tx, and Fl.

Save your confederate money boys, the souths gonna rise again.