• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ZUMO Security Screws / Knobs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would Ray Slocomb and Dr. Brian Moore please identify themselves via screen name, so I can keep track of who I am shipping to?

Tim,

$20.00 Check sent out today.

Thanks for all the hard work on this.

Joe

The latest list. The date next to your name is the date the screws were shipped out to you. FJRay, sorry, I didn't get your payment before I shipped this batch out. Yours will go out on Tuesday. Sorry.

ZUMO%20Security%20Screw.bmp.jpg

Thanks ! PayPal sent

Now I won't need to get a flashlight out after sundown to get the screwdriver thing into the mounting thing :)

The latest list. The date next to your name is the date the screws were shipped out to you. FJRay, sorry, I didn't get your payment before I shipped this batch out. Yours will go out on Tuesday. Sorry.
ZUMO%20Security%20Screw.bmp.jpg

Trigger, Thanks for all of the hard work and time spent on this deal!

payment sent. sorry it's so late. been busy. Cougar had to email me.

Thanks again for organising this!

Tim, Thanks so much for your efforts! There'll be $$s in the mail today for my pair, will PM you once I've posted! Best Regards, Eric "mooseonagoose" Eckberg

Package containing my two screws arrived safe and sound today Tim.

Thanks a bunch!!! :clapping:

Sent Paypal Please use the change for a beverage of your choice.

I forgot to include my info on the paypal message so I pm'd that to you