• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ZUMO Security Screws / Knobs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment sent. Thanks alot. Hopefully the shipping address will be in the paypal statement. If not just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the latest and greatest status list. Sorry, but I wont be able to ship any others out today, since I will be on the road for work.

ZUMO%20Security%20Screw.bmp.jpg

Trigger,

I'm interested in 1 of the thumb screws. Please put me on the waiting list.

Thanks,

JW

Trigger,

If you wouldn't mind putting me on standby I'd be interested in one as well. Kudos for all the work you've done on this.

FjrVfr

I received mine today, thanks much sir. Now if I can just figure out how to install. :blink: :huh:

Received my two today. [SIZE=12pt]A REALLY BIG THANK YOU TO TriggerT FOR ALL THIS WORK!!![/SIZE]

I struggled a bit trying to get the original screw out. Found that gently clamping it with a pair of needle-nozed vice grip pliers, allowed me to both pull and rotate simultaneously. It screwed right out!

Oh yeah, TriggerT gets my vote for most-ingenious farkle packaging.

Received my two today. [SIZE=12pt]A REALLY BIG THANK YOU TO TriggerT FOR ALL THIS WORK!!![/SIZE]
I struggled a bit trying to get the original screw out. Found that gently clamping it with a pair of needle-nozed vice grip pliers, allowed me to both pull and rotate simultaneously. It screwed right out!

Oh yeah, TriggerT gets my vote for most-ingenious farkle packaging.
That's exactly how I got the old one out. I second the ingenious farkle packaging. I guess I should have taken pictures and included detailed install sequence too.

Mine came today as well!!!! I had all ready removed the old screw and the new one went right in - PERFECT!

Thanks again for putting this together!

rod

TriggerT, I recieved mine today, thanks again for doing this for the group. I've been saying for a long time I was going to order one of these and for once, it paid off to wait.

I removed mine easily with just my fingers, pulling up as I turned the screw. I did drop it when it came out, heard it bounce around, then land on the garage floor. Found it, but that sucker is small! I certainly like the new one already!

Thanks again,

Smoke

Trigger,

I've decided I may not need the screws, and it looks like you've got several people in line to buy them, so I'm kicking mine back into the pot. Put my name on the end of the list and if any are left over, I'll take them so you don't get stuck. Thanks for doing all the legwork on this just the same!

Craig

Trigger,
I've decided I may not need the screws, and it looks like you've got several people in line to buy them, so I'm kicking mine back into the pot. Put my name on the end of the list and if any are left over, I'll take them so you don't get stuck. Thanks for doing all the legwork on this just the same!

Craig
Thank you for letting me know. As I have stated before, there was never any expectation of 100% commitment from people who expressed interest in this group buy. If you REALLY want one that's cool, but I am positive I am going to be able to sell all of these screws. If not to members of this forum, then on one of several other forums on which I am active.

Thanks,

Tim / TriggerT