Prostate Exam

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Over there by mine,” was not the answer I was expecting.
Why not? I am sure you look attractive to someone! You should have more self confidence.

We have to do this every year with our company doctor and that response would not surprise me in the least. If he does not have a bottle of wine, some candles, and some mood music playing, I may just refuse this year.
uhoh.gif

“Over there by mine,” was not the answer I was expecting.
Why not? I am sure you look attractive to someone! You should have more self confidence.

We have to do this every year with our company doctor and that response would not surprise me in the least. If he does not have a bottle of wine, some candles, and some mood music playing, I may just refuse this year.
uhoh.gif
Feel free to forgo the pics for this ride report...
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a bad sign when you discover the doc has both hands on you shoulders??

Good point Barb! When I returned from my last exam, I remarked to my wife the young blonde physician's assistant had done my PE.

She said, "What are you worried about? Do you actually think she'd be interested in your old ass anyway"?.
not_i.gif

Okay, now I'm butt hurt at the doctor's and at home...I still prefer the female doc's smaller hands.

During my prostate exam I asked the doctor, Where should I put my pants?"

Over there by mine, was not the answer I was expecting.
a Lady Doctor you say?
I had a female doctor do that one time. It wasn't that bad... :)
Yeah...but was it during an office visit Victor?
It happened twice, Joe. Stuff like that keeps happening to me. It's not my fault. I'm cursed! It might be the company I keep. :D

a Lady Doctor you say?
I had a female doctor do that one time. It wasn't that bad...
smile.png
It happened twice, Joe. Stuff like that keeps happening to me. It's not my fault. I'm cursed! It might be the company I keep.
biggrin.png
Be very careful here Joe the Bull, with majicmaker there just may be a large black thermos bottle somewhere in this story! jes' sayin' and nuff said, K-Y Jelly!

Co-worker continually refused to go in for company doc prostrate exam. I got on the phone, made an appointment the following week for him.

Next week rolls around, I tell my bud he needs to report to medical for a 'hearing test'! HA, hear THIS! :whistle:

I was having a bit of prostatitis and knew it was time to see a doc. I didn't have a regular doctor so I figured it was time to go ahead and pick one. Knowing the ol' finger in the poop shoot was coming I scoured the local offices' websites looking for a tiny hot broad doc. Found a cute little Indian chick with tiny fingers and as luck would have it she was accepting new patients. Sure it's more than a bit shallow and pathetic, but it was the best damn doctors visit of my life.

a Lady Doctor you say?
I had a female doctor do that one time. It wasn't that bad... :)
It happened twice, Joe. Stuff like that keeps happening to me. It's not my fault. I'm cursed! It might be the company I keep. :D
Be very careful here Joe the Bull, with majicmaker there just may be a large black thermos bottle somewhere in this story! jes' sayin' and nuff said, K-Y Jelly!
For the record, Don. One was in fact a tall lanky redhead female doctor. Not my cup of tea but, I didn't hate it. The other was you know who, who choose to violate me while I was sleeping. Didn't hate that one either but, I still felt violated! :D