• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR1300 ES w/ 2485 miles in Milwaukee, WI $11,995

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You musta been really excited to share this deal with your brethern here. lol

We know you know better.
no.gif

You musta been really excited to share this deal with your brethern here. lol
We know you know better.
no.gif
Yeah, I had a WTF moment when I had seen what I had done!

Didn't want someone to miss their chance on a red ES!!

Maybe they are selling it so cheap because they think it is an A, but is really an ES?
unsure.png

Great opportunity for someone to upgrade to an ES for short money. Still time for fly and rides in 2015. even from Wisconsin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also goes to show you how bad they likely screwed the new Kool-Aid drinker on trade in.

Generally they will mark the bike up from what they paid by quite a bit, to make money on top of the deal...

Also goes to show you how bad they likely screwed the new Kool-Aid drinker on trade in.
Generally they will mark the bike up from what they paid by quite a bit, to make money on top of the deal...
Guess if the "drinker" falls for the dealer's tactics, can't blame anyone else.

I would imagine making a trade this time of year, for a different brand of bike that the dealer came out well, and surely added some "extra" fees on top of it all.

Back to the FJR that was traded, seems to be a fair price for what it is.

That's a good shop. Doubt there was any screwing in the trade process (at least not more than you get in any trade).