• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 Yamaha FJR1300ES - Yorktown, VA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcutler23693

Reaction score
Here is a link to the ad and pictures on cycletrader: https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Yamaha-FJR1300+ES-5000319998/?zmc=paa-active-listing

I am selling my 2014 FRJ1300ES. It comes with over $4k in custom accessories. It only has 7,824 miles on it. I keep it in my garage (never outside), and has been well taken care of. This bike comes with a Garmin ZUMO 590LM GPS, a custom Corbin seat (with passenger back rest), Delkevic custom exhaust, and much, much more (see below). I installed new Metzeler Roadtec 01's on it (arguably the best all-around performing tire you can buy for this bike), and they only have 2,073 miles on them.

This bike has brought great joy for my wife and me. We even traveled the entire length of the Blue Ridge Parkway. We also tackled the Tail of the Dragon, and this bike handled it with ease. The reason we are selling it is that these week-long trips are virtually impossible nowadays due to the difficulty in finding babysitters, and we do not enjoy riding around town in traffic or on interstates (only twisty mountain roads). We’ve not taken one trip this year, and the bike is just sitting in the garage. Such is the life of parents!

This bike comes with the original seat, the original windshield, an extra Cee Bailey windshield, and the original exhaust pipes (but they were dented by FedEx when they were shipped back to my house from the dealership).

With regards to seats, if you decide to remove the top-box, there is a passenger backrest (made for that Corbin passenger seat) that can be installed so that your passenger can still have some back support. I am also including a driver’s backrest.

Custom Accessories:

• Garmin ZUMO 590LM
  • Corbin seat with passenger backrest
  • Delkevic DS70 9" Carbon Fiber Oval Muffler
  • BAKUP back rest
  • Givi V47 top case
  • Canyon cages
  • SW-MOTECH Tank Bag
  • Vstream windshield
  • Rear P3 lights
  • Garmin TPMS
  • Saddlemen Destination Pack
  • Custom brake & clutch levers
  • Bar risers
  • PIAA Horn
  • PIAA bulbs

As long as you still have the bike and seats can you tell me if there is a difference in how the Corbin effects how your feat reach the pavement. I have a 32 inseam and can stop flat footed on my 2004 with Sargent seat but I am not even close with my 2017 Yamaha seat. and if the seat does reduce effort to stand flat footed would you be willing to sell seat separately.

As long as you still have the bike and seats can you tell me if there is a difference in how the Corbin effects how your feat reach the pavement. I have a 32 inseam and can stop flat footed on my 2004 with Sargent seat but I am not even close with my 2017 Yamaha seat. and if the seat does reduce effort to stand flat footed would you be willing to sell seat separately.
The Corbin seat seemed to get me about an inch closer to the ground. It also feels better (between my legs) when stopped and standing due to its shape.

Sorry, the bike (along with all of the accessories) just sold yesterday at full asking price ($11,500).