• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

N-Line Dash Shelves Gen 2 & 3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cateye77

Reaction score
I am posting a notice that if I can get 25 orders for FJR Gen 3 dashes I will manufacture a small run.

I am willing to consider Gen 2 model dash also but I need a significant order for those too.

Let's start with a reply saying you are dead serious you will buy if I pull the trigger. You will be working directly with me the manufacturer/creator of the Gen 1 & 2 & 3 Dash.

This should make things real simple. No third party.

The price will be $159.00 (which includes shipping to lower 48 states) all other shipping destinations will pay extra. Canada & overseas usually costs an additional $30-$40

A deposit of $75 (non-refundable) will be required before I start production. Estimated delivery will be 6 weeks.

Please post 1. Yes 2. Gen 2 or 3 3. State or country want shipped too.

I have sold hundreds without failures and have many repeat customers.

Here are pics of the Gen3. Gen 2's look a little different. No cutout for the mounting tab and brackets a very much different.

https://s1244.photobucket.com/user/scottcathey1/library/FJR%20Dash-2015

Thank you for your interest I hope this works.

Scott

iPhone sits in the glove box, protected from weather and powered at all times. This is not the best, as I cannot see who's calling or reliably make calls. (Siri and I have communication issues above 45 mph.) However, it works well enough that I'm not motivated to change anything yet.

Garage door opener (for Aunt Kelly's garage) gets mounted next. Underneath the shelf on the right-hand side, tucked against the front edge, bolted with tiny round-head bolts. The concept is to reach forward and operate it with my thumb. Hand doesn't need rotation; easy and short forward motion from the throttle; and several more ergonomic ideas that came from over-thinking it.

Going to try it without any waterproofing first. If that doesn't work, maybe I'll dismantle the unit, shrink wrap the electronics, and remount it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it coming guys! Spread the word to friends.

I will post to other Forum too

FJR Owners:

I need more folks to say yes they want a dash.

I have 5 takers for Gen 3 and 3 takers for Gen 2.

Spread the word!