• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

07 FJR for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04rider

Reaction score
love this bike but medical bills necessitate selling. close to 32k miles. $4250. good shape overall, no tank scratches but has a small one on the front fender--from previous owner so I don't know anything about it. Not very talkative about it...kind of like finding out a good friend has to move away and I won't ever see again. If you have questions, PM me and I'll get with ya. Hope the CL link works. Thnx

https://kokomo.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2007-yamaha-fjr-1300/6480958491.html

well crap, internet sucks and somehow I posted this three times. Follow this thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, dude! Awesome four-post effort this morning!

Sorry to hear about medical bills, and hope the sale goes quickly.

Bump.

Jmdaniel...Yeah, we share a somewhat similar history of bikes. I've owned a Shadow 1100, VStar 1100, VTX 1300, FJR(S), and a Valkyrie in the last two decades. FJR tops them all imo. Still have the Valk...it needs to go too but I bought off a lying cheat so I need to fix up two things before I can sell.

Bump. Jmdaniel...Yeah, we share a somewhat similar history of bikes. I've owned a Shadow 1100, VStar 1100, VTX 1300, FJR(S), and a Valkyrie in the last two decades. FJR tops them all imo. Still have the Valk...it needs to go too but I bought off a lying cheat so I need to fix up two things before I can sell.
Those old (non Rune, non current), Valks are great!

Is this still too early in the riding season, or am I overpriced? I realize it's pretty much stock with just the luggage rack, aftermarket screen, and sliders. Just curious what fellow forum members think...

I think your price is fine, but probably too early in the season for where you are located. I just looked at Cycle Trader, and you are very competitive with that price. If you don't need the money right now, ride it out.

Price is about right by my market research. You might want to mention the bar risers, sliders, rack and throttle lock in case potential buyers are visually impaired. Extras can't hurt.

looks good.

i'm amazed at the low prices i'm seeing... makes me sad about what mine is worth... but good for new riders.

all recalls done?

valves checked?

any copies of service records?

GLWS. On a side note, I will be riding from Westfield to Kokomo once the weather decides to stay warmer. Just pay the medical stuff ten dollars a month and keep the bike.