• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Roadsmart 3 rebate

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ijuggle

Reaction score
I see that Dunlop has a $75 rebate on Roadsmart 3's. It's from 5/1 - 6/30/18.

My Pilot Road 4's once again lasted 6,000. I'm hoping the Dunlop's will go a little farther.

Thanks, ljuggle! My current Roadsmart 3s are nearing their end of life and I've been very, very happy with them. (Close to 10,000 miles so far -- but I ride like a grandma.)

That's what I'm running right now. Less than 1000 miles on them on sandy cold roads so not much to report. Thanks for posting this; it's always good to get the heads up on tire rebates! I think I got $75 off mine last year when purchased.

Could someone please point me to a link in which I may read the information on this current rebate?

I did see a $50.00 rebate on a set of 2 R/SIII's that expired 4/30/18.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is a set eligible for a rebate at that price? That's lower than the price with the rebate...

Edit: Nevermind...reading comprehension is hard. Those are RSIIs
blushing.gif

I hate when companies feel they have to abuse boobs to sell their tires. That price should be good enough.

Bought two set last year. Cross country trip and got just of 11,259 miles down to the cord on first one. With second rear, sprited riding in Western North Carolina and I don't think I will make 5,000 miles. At 4,500 miles and at the wear bars on the rear. Just ordered a car tire yesterday.

I bought a set of them last year and got the rebate. I like the tires quite a lot but they are nearing the end of their useful life. According to the website, there is not currently a matching offer for Canada - the form is quite specific that it is only for US customers. I wrote to them to see if (like last year) a similar offer would be made to Canadians. I will post back here if I hear from them...

(Deleted. Need to check my own reading comprehension.)

I bought a set of them last year and got the rebate. I like the tires quite a lot but they are nearing the end of their useful life. According to the website, there is not currently a matching offer for Canada - the form is quite specific that it is only for US customers. I wrote to them to see if (like last year) a similar offer would be made to Canadians. I will post back here if I hear from them...
I got a response back from them and apparently a similar deal is available for Canadian customers as well.

The website is a bit messed up but they expect it to be fixed in the next day or so.

This is the website...

https://www.dunlopmotorcyclerebates.ca/Public/ExpressRebateLandingPage.aspx

And this is the form if you do it as a mail in rather than on-line...

https://www.dunlopmotorcyclerebates.ca/Shared/Uploads/SpiffPrograms/194_37621_18DProDServiceMayJunTearOffCANr1.pdf

Edit to add: The Canadian web page doesn't seem to offer the $75 rebate on the two tires by themselves. I exchanged a couple of emails with their customer department and I was assured that the last option on the web page could be used for two tires plus any dealer "service" for a total of $100 or just the two tires at $75. He also mentioned that this is only applicable through a "Canadian Pro Dealer" as identified on the link they provide. Not discount house mail order.