• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Pirates Lair pasenger backrest and Givi Combo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigPaz

Target Fixationalist
Reaction score
due to a change in direction suggested by HRZ i have some stuff i need to offload make available to my fellow forumites.

i have the Givi rack and adapter plate that looks like This for the Givi Monokey cases and i have a brand new E360 Monokey case to go with it. i'm not sure what list is on the rack/plate but the case retails for $195. I want $150 for the case and $80 for the rack. $200 gets both. shipped CONUS

i have a Pirates Lair back rest like This that i purchased in February. New, the pirates want $375. i want $300 shipped CONUS.

good deal eh?

Yep that a good deal. I had the E360 on my Sprint, and would all all over this but I inherited an E46 from the PO. Someone will jump on this quick I bet.

I was perusing the website using the link you gave. Since I've got a Gen 1, it won't fit my bike,

However, they also have some soft luggage that mounts to the backrest. Looks like some pretty nice stuff. They said their bags (CLICKY) also fit the Corbin back rest, which many of us have. I may just buy one as I don't have a top bag for the FJR and I like the way it wraps around and attaches to... the backrest.

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I just ordered that same rack last week and it came in on Tuesday. I wish I had waited a little. Oh well. This is a really good deal by the way.

due to a change in direction suggested by HRZ i have some stuff i need to offload make available to my fellow forumites.

i have the Givi rack and adapter plate that looks like This for the Givi Monokey cases and i have a brand new E360 Monokey case to go with it. i'm not sure what list is on the rack/plate but the case retails for $195. I want $150 for the case and $80 for the rack. $200 gets both. shipped CONUS

i have a Pirates Lair back rest like This that i purchased in February. New, the pirates want $375. i want $300 shipped CONUS.

good deal eh?