• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen II exhaust, backrest, liners, other items

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creg-ny-baa

Reaction score
Well, the '07 is off to a new home. I saved what I could, and hope to get the goodies to new homes as well.

Here's my pricing logic: I went for half retail or so, plus shipping. You can't ship anything for less than $10 now, and some of this stuff is either heavy or big. My prices include PayPal fees and shipping at whatever's cheapest. Most of the time that'll be Priority mail, but the smaller/lighter stuff may go first class parcel. I can usually ship within 2-3 days, but will let you know if there's a delay. I'm located west of Charlotte, NC and will be happy to discount for shipping for local pickup in exchange for cold beverages... Please be sure of compatibility with your bike and feel free to ask any question you might have. Thanks!

I have pictures, but nowhere to host them at the moment. PM me and I can email them to you.

I will mark through sold items and move them to the bottom of the list as they sell.

OE Lever Set

In great shape, both brake and clutch levers, including adjuster wheels. Prefer to sell as a set; Asking $65, shipped

LeoVince EVO slip-on exhausts--SOLD.

One of my favorite additions. Gives the bike a great growl without being too loud. They have removable baffles; they'll be shipped with them out, as they're kind of a pain to pull. I ran them both with and without a PC-V. I know they fit Gen II; not sure about I or III. Asking $380, shipped.

Wyn-pro Ram-Bone--SOLD

RAM ball mount. I don't know if these are available anymore, but in front of the tank is where I wanted my GPS mounted. Includes new tank screws. Asking $30, shipped.

PIAA Slim-Line horn set--SOLD

These mount in the OE location without clearance issues (done properly), and I for me worked just fine with OE wiring, OE switch and no relay. YMMV. In original packaging with whatever came with them. Way more effective than the asthmatic OE horns. Asking $29, shipped.

Aftermarket oil filler cap--SOLD

Gloss black anodized aluminum. Knurled rim, with a 10mm hex socket for tool removal. More secure than the OE cap. Includes it's own o-ring. Strictly a farkle, but looks great. Again, you'll probably want a pic of this; please PM me. Asking $25, shipped.

GoCruise--SOLD

This is the black plastic version. Worked great for me on the ProGrip grips I had, without the additional friction sleeve; that sleeve is included. Asking $12, shipped, but would love to include it with some other item at $9.

Yamaha OE liner bags--SOLD

In great shape. I got them second-hand but unused, and used them four times. Perfect condition; lining is good, pockets in the tops are in great shape, both shoulder straps included. Asking $70, shipped.

OE windshield--SOLD

Used, has been in storage since I took it off. I do not recall any significant scratches, nicks, or yellowing. No mounting gasket. You could use it as a donor to cut down for summer use. Shipping won't be cheap because it's beeg. Asking $65, shipped

Manic Salamander bar-ends--SOLD

These are NOT the stubby-shaped ones you'll see on their website; they're angular; flaring wider from the bar, then tapering to the end. My understanding is that they were a prototype or some such thing. Chrome finish, 16 ounces each. NOT the throttle-control version. You'll want pics, so PM me. 2 pounds won't ship cheap, so Asking $32, shipped.

Pirate's Lair Backrest—SOLD

This is a really nice piece: The hardware is stainless, the installation ridiculously easy. Once the bracket is on, you can take the rest itself off in 20 seconds. The upholstery is a remarkably good match to the OE saddles. As to compatibility with aftermarket saddles...I have no idea; there is some discussion on the Pirate's Lair website. Please be sure. Asking $265, shipped.
That's what I can think of and put my hands on at the moment. Thanks for looking; look forward to moving these on.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeoVince pipes sold.

RAM bone and horns sold

Filler cap and GO Cruise sold

Windshield and liner bags sold.

Bar ends sold/

Last edited by a moderator: