GODD MORNING LADIES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamma Jamma

Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies!!

And a very special I LOVE EWE goes out to;

Worldbound4now, GunMD, Odot and Bustanut :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

This sites resident girlies that think nasty little remarks make them special....and I guess it does.

Awl Yawl have a gret day, ya heah.

Signed,

your new pal.

Boombox

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh, you do know that there are real live women on this site who probably won't appreciate the negative connotation, right?

Love, Heidi

Uhhh, you do know that there are real live women on this site who probably won't appreciate the negative connotation, right?Love, Heidi

What did the blind man say when he accidentally wandered into the fish market?

"Good Morning Ladies"

That joke inspired this threads title.

Heidi.

I hope you have a sense of humor. If you don't , please don't click this thread. It's all about a bet that started yesterday.

Uhhh, you do know that there are real live women on this site who probably won't appreciate the negative connotation, right?Love, Heidi

"Good Morning Ladies"

Heidi.

I hope you have a sense of humor. If you don't , please don't click this thread. It's all about a bet that started yesterday.
Ok wait a minute here. A woman doesn't like your 'joke' so you make an even worse joke to her and then you tell her to have a sense of humor? Dude, take a look in the damn mirror. The shit that was said yesterday was a joke. I'm sorry you can't take it, but in my book that pretty much voids your dishing privileges.

When you find yourself in a hole it's best to stop digging! :construction:

backhoe-20001.jpg

"Good Morning Ladies"

Heidi.

Ok wait a minute here. A woman doesn't like your 'joke' so you make an even worse joke to her and then you tell her to have a sense of humor? Dude, take a look in the damn mirror. The shit that was said yesterday was a joke. I'm sorry you can't take it, but in my book that pretty much voids your dishing privileges.
Sorry, I just don't get there with you. Nothing that has happened here is serious at all to me except that my FJR is unavailable. Please don't get yourself all stirred up. If this junk is a grave matter to you...there is a very mean and nasty world waiting for you this morning. Try to be happy.

Whatever this bullshit thread is about, it certainly doesn't look like an overly positive contribution to the FJR community. Closed.

If some of y'all have personal beefs, take it to PM's.

It's just a goddamn internet forum, people, not a life-or-death struggle involving the Human Condition! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.