Atlanta Motorcycle Show - January 19th, 2008

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
The International Motorcycle Show will be in Atlanta on January 19th, 2008. Like last year we are going to arrange to do a group lunch with our fellow FJR Forum friends. Come on out and see old friends and make some new ones!

Further details will follow, I just wanted to get people thinking about it. Below is a link for the show. You can purchase tickets online.

International Motorcycle Show

Hopefully the weather will be decent so Fencer can ride his bike! :rolleyes:

JW

The Motorcycle Show will be in Atlanta on January 19th, 2008. Like last year we are going to arrange to do a group sex act with our fellow FJR friends. Come on out and see old friends and make some new ones!
Christ willy! this is a family oriented joint :unsure:

Hit the favorites button again- yer in the wrong place. :lol:

:jester:

The Motorcycle Show will be in Atlanta on January 19th, 2008. Like last year we are going to arrange to do a group sex act with our fellow FJR friends. Come on out and see old friends and make some new ones!
Christ willy! this is a family oriented joint :unsure:

Hit the favorites button again- yer in the wrong place. :lol:

Your just jealous that you northerners can't ride in January. I'll donate some frequent flier miles to get you down here but you have to ride bitch from Birmingham with Fencer!! :p

Oh yeah :angry2: :angry2: Guess what... It was 50 degrees at seven this morning and guess where I was.....

Yup! in bed till eleven when it hit 58. I drove six miles and dumped three gallons of dino gold into the tin enclosure and hit the long road back home.... Seven miles via the scenic route. Next time I just might wear gloves and a jacket :p

so there! :p :p :p :p

I'll be there. So ya'll might want to stay away. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me and the wife in. She's already been chomping at the bit to ride her scoot to the show this year.

Hopefully the weather will be decent so Fencer can ride his bike! :rolleyes:
JW
That will depend, Its hard to ride 2 bikes from Bham to Atl, So I'll be in the truck Fri.

If I snuggle on your sofa Fri night I can ride to the show from your house, If I go back Fri night and ride back Sat Morn, I suppose B-N J, could ride bitch :p

I should be able to make it too. Just PM'd jwilly with all my contact info. Was a bit late with that last year and missed everybody. Probably won't be on the bike though. Don't like freeways much and the wife definately won't ride on the freeway with me.

Ray

I’ll be in Atlanta that weekend meeting with others to plan a Trans American Trail (TAT) ride. The TAT will be on the Adventure bike but the ride to ATL will be on the FJR (weather permitting). I’ll be hitting the show after the meeting. Got a plan for everyone to meet up at the show? Maybe around the Yamaha booth at a certain time?

I'm coming into town Friday evening. Staying at the Marriott right down the road. I look forward to hooking up for lunch again this year.

Edit: They are not showing free scoot parking like last year on their website. Anyone know if this will be available?

Last edited by a moderator:
count me in, I've been wanting to see some of the farkles other owners have put on and maybe hear some exhaust notes in person. Why can't the show be tomorrow, 65 degrees and sunny.

count me in, I've been wanting to see some of the farkles other owners have put on and maybe hear some exhaust notes in person. Why can't the show be tomorrow, 65 degrees and sunny.
No kiddin' 2WD. I rode down to Marietta today to get the bag liners that Motions owed me...had lunch at Carrabba's on Barrett Pkwy. with some friends...nice. B) Traffic was a little heavy though.

I'll definately be out ridin' tomorrow!! :yahoo: