Great article on the new FJR 06 at MO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apierre

Reaction score
Dear friends

Today the popular website MO – Motorcycle.com posted, as main article, a very interesting read about the new FJR 06, including a test on the new AS model.

Since this is a subscription site, I made available a PDF file of the article to all of you that don't have access to the whole article:

https://209.35.200.149/pdf/MO_2006_Yamaha_FJR1300.pdf

If you have installed Acrobat Reader Version 7.0 in your computer, you may even open the many great pictures of the new bike.

Enjoy :good:

Apierre,

Thanks for sharing this great article on my new blue machine. I appreciate it and will share with those who drop by the house and drool on her from time to time.

Ride safe and have fun, summer's comin'! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Rut-Ro. Poseur journalist alert!

From the article:

Yamaha replaced the BT-020 tires they used last year with the most-excellent Metzler Roadtec Z6.

Rut-Ro. Poseur journalist alert!
From the article:

Yamaha replaced the BT-020 tires they used last year with the most-excellent Metzler Roadtec Z6.
Unlike most Avon lovers here, the rest of the world is rightfully convinced of the abilities of the Z6 as being one of the best ST tires available to right now.

Latest posts