“A Dastardly Deed”

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabayliner

Reaction score
ATTENTION: I may be going down the wrong path but I think what happened to Hal was not bad timing but, “A Dastardly Deed” perpetrated by unknown person(s) that were jealous of what the 3 amigos were going to accomplish…

All Leo’s on the forum should put out an “A Poo Bee” (well you couldn’t call it an APB). We must find the troubled soul(s) and make them pay for the pain and suffering, of all parties involved (I see a “Class Action Suit” we had to wade through the bad jokes and innuendoes to share in the excitement of the accomplishment.

ATTENTION: I may be going down the wrong path but I think what happened to Hal was not bad timing but, “A Dastardly Deed” perpetrated by unknown person(s) that were jealous of what the 3 amigos were going to accomplish…
All Leo’s on the forum should put out an “A Poo Bee” (well you couldn’t call it an APB). We must find the troubled soul(s) and make them pay for the pain and suffering, of all parties involved (I see a “Class Action Suit” we had to wade through the bad jokes and innuendoes to share in the excitement of the accomplishment.
I believe that I speak for at least part of the membership here at FJRForum.com when I say...

What in the hell are you talking about?

HAL 9000. Poor dude was left behind to take pics and send a stupid tear jerk message back to earth. I feel bad for him, too.