06/07 Fairing/Cowl Vents

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adjustable Middle Fairing: Allows warm air to be directed on or away from the rider, depending on outside temperature. It can work in either direction in differant extreme temps hot, very hot, cold, very cold. They look better in and don't make much differance. Maybe in '09...

If i was living in FL, i would leave the side closed all the time cause you guys living the summer all year round (lucky you), but here in northern country we some times have snow (lots of that s....t)but we manage to enjoy the cold by opening the side flaps and ride with friends and drink coffee every 100KM. :)

IMG_0423.jpg

If i was living in FL, i would leave the side closed all the time cause you guys living the summer all year round (lucky you), but here in northern country we some times have snow (lots of that s....t)but we manage to enjoy the cold by opening the side flaps and ride with friends and drink coffee every 100KM. :)
IMG_0423.jpg
And here I thought all you Canadians wintered in Ft. Lauderdale. :unsure:

I know ya did when I lived down there. :rolleyes: