• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

06 FJR for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not2shabby

Reaction score
I've decided to let it go, just not getting used enough to justify keeping. I think I'm regressing....having more fun playing in the dirt!

Asking $6500 on Craigslist; for my fellow board members, $6k and it's yours. Call or text 614-506-7530 if you have any questions.

Thanks, Greg.

Anyway...06 with full Holeshot exhaust, PC3 with custom map, Penske shock, Race Tech gold valves and 1.0 springs up front, Sargent seats w/ stock front included, Shad 45 top case, factory heated grips, MCL risers, frame sliders, touring screen, bags for the saddlebags, spider recall done, and I'm sure a few other things I'm forgetting right now.

Argggggg! still can't add pics! PM me and I can email them if interested.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/5033556822.html

00G0G_7LtFVZmDRcv_600x450.jpg
00S0S_6UbgWIS4erg_600x450.jpg
00m0m_hMaMNohXSb1_600x450.jpg

47xxx and may go up a bit. It's in Westerville, a suburb of Columbus Ohio.

Thanks audiowize! I couldn't get anything to link the other day.

Last edited by a moderator:
👍👍 Bump for a nice bike... love my '06 and this one seems priced right!! The rain will end eventually and its prime riding season ahead! 😉. Wish I had found one this farkled when I bought my '06, it's a lot more expensive to buy everything new! 😋. GLWS!

Just sent this on to a coworker, non forum member yet. We went and looked at one for him earlier this week that turned out to have a bad second gear. Hopefully you'll hear from him later today.

Been playing with these...

"https://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa370/not2shabby/20150507_191022_LLS_zpsssykczhp.jpg"

"https://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa370/not2shabby/20150519_175610_zpsmtmioivk.jpg"

"https://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa370/not2shabby/20150228_170034_zpspfac4qit.jpg"

The SO never wants to ride anymore and with all the day to day crap, I don't have any time for loooong rides, so a few hours in the dirt on the MTB or Husky works. Slap the sumo wheels on the Husky and it's a great commuter!

I probably will still miss the Feej though... : (

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sent this on to a coworker, non forum member yet. We went and looked at one for him earlier this week that turned out to have a bad second gear. Hopefully you'll hear from him later today.
He texted a while ago, I'll get with him later today. Thanks for the referral!

I guess I'll be meeting you next weekend. I'm coming along out with him. It'll be in good hands, he's really fussy with his stuff.

Excellent! Looking forward to it. I may ride it there to meet you guys with the wife following in the car, then we'll do a little R/R in Pittsburg. Easier than loading it on the trailer, plus I'll get one last ride in.....sniff! We just have to figure out when and where.

Oh, and thanks again for telling your buddy about it!

Sound like after talking to my coworker we'll be meeting you and your wife on Saturday! Glad this is working out for both you and for my friend.

Seems like that's the plan. I'll get her cleaned up this week(she's a bit dusty!) and maybe ride her to meet you guys with the SO following in the car. Then we'll do a little R&R in Pittsburgh. If they're calling for bad storms I'll probably strap her on the trailer. The bike...not the SO...well...nah...

Is it just me....or is he a little excited?! Haha! He seems like a good guy, hope he enjoys the new toy.

A little excited? He's barely fit to be around! His wife had to "suggest" that he get some sleep as it's only Tuesday! Great guy, retired Navy man, fussy as hell about his stuff. Next step is to get him signed up on here but he's not much of a computer person. Knows enough to really screw them up....