• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1st Gen tupperware pieces - cleaning the garage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmeysemb

Reaction score
Cleaning the garage - these are getting dusty - was going to toss them - cover postage and they can be yours!

These were originally from Derek's IBR crash bike - I salvaged them just in case. Maybe you could frame these and hang them on your wall? Conversation pieces?

Oh yeah, I still have the original seats boxed up also that were never claimed. 1st call gets them for postage.

tupp1.jpg

I'll take the piece of string on the asphalt next to the parts.....90125

Yikes! I had no idea this vintage plastic had such high demand. I should have said $100 each piece! (kidding) Anyway, BlacknWhite23 was the first response (about 4 minutes or so). Sorry, you other folks.

On the bright side, I might be actually selling my complete '05 next spring for a bargain price and there might be a chance for more parts just like these.

Odot, the string should be about $8.95 shipping to the west coast - I have to use a full roll of bubble wrap to protect it. You can just send cash.