• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Corbin smuggler/ seat combos, factory top case

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofz1

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a couple of Corbin seat sets and a top case for sale.

First, is a front seat/ smuggler combo. Seat is near perfect. Smuggler is '06 or '12 blue. Was on an '06 has a couple of nicks in the fiberglass and rub marks on the paint. The latch isn't quite as smooth as new. Nothing major but want to give full disclosure. New price = $1326. Previously loved price = $650. Sold as a set only.

Second is a pair of Corbin seats. Fabric is in good condition, no rips etc. Both have dimple marks from running a bead rider for a while. Look perfect with your butt on them! New price = $646. Previously loved price = $300. Sold as a set only.

Third is a factory 39L top case. It is '03 or '10 silver and excellent condition. Has a couple little marks on the backrest but no tears etc. Comes with factory mounting bracket. New price = $600ish. Previously loved price = $300.

Prices are before shipping prices. Shipping will be actual cost.

Check Denver or Colorado Springs craigslist for pics.

https://denver.craigslist.org/mpo/6140195067.html

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/mpo/6140198353.html

On the Corbin seats that are left, a couple of questions if you don't mind.

1) Does this also mount it the lower position as stock?

2) Assume #1 is yes, does this reduce/increase or neutral to overall height?

I am vertically challenged FWIW.

On the Corbin seats that are left, a couple of questions if you don't mind.
1) Does this also mount it the lower position as stock?
If I may jump in.

When you put the Corbin on you ditch the stock seat position plastic so the Corbin only mounts in one position. I never measured mine but it feels better/lower than stock.

Last edited by a moderator: