2 fjr,s in helena

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorstin

Reaction score
2 days ago Saw 2 fjr,s and a couple of gold wings parked together at helena fairfield inn marriott , I was at the hotel to but got up to late to meet them anyway dont know where you guys where heading but have a good time

Jorstin from San Diego

May have been FJR_Pig and FJR&R. They went through there after WFO.

Blue '06A and purple (hehehe, I mean blue) '05?

Last edited by a moderator:
yea could have been them also saw some fjr,s in yellowstone on the 30th, I was there a couple of days. my family and I drove from seattle to north dakota to sturgis to yellowstone to boise and we are headed back to seattle to fly home and on this 16 day trip I saw fjr,s all over the place it is great to see you guys out touring, when I get home on the 6ths I am goinf to drop off the family and hop on my fjr and ride from san diego to oregon and back with a couple of friends one with a vtx1800 and the other a vstar 1300, I am looking forward to joing you guys out on the road, I felt ashamed when I met a guy in forsythe montana on a ktm 950 adventure and he lives in new jersey and road all the way from new jersey up to the artic circle yea up the pipline road by himself, with his zumo 550 xm radio and extra gas bottles for the 450 mile dirt road into the heart of the alaskan pipeline region great stuff

Steve San Diego