West Coast Gathering (WCG) - June 15-18, 2023, Fort Bragg, CA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up in Albion this week and had the opportunity to swing by the hotel in Fort Bragg and check on reservations. There are 20 rooms reserved at the moment under the group rate code that I negotiated. The list I've got with everyone who has indicated they'd like to attend equals around 60 people but there are only 20 room reservations which, if even doubled up in every room, would be around 40. So giving folks a nudge to get their hotel reservations asap since we're getting close now and I'm working on a location for our Saturday night dinner so need to get a firm grasp on how many people will be really attending. Thanks!! :)

Last edited:
But they won't miss seeing your motorcycle. It will be in attendance.
tip - visit a thrift shop, find the largest stuffed bear you can, and install on the back seat. Bonus points if you can pass it off to someone headed to Hyder, AK, to join the last bear to ride on the back.

I really want to make this, it's only a 2 day ride, but I'm supposed to be around here Thursday before and Monday after. God Damn It.

But they won't miss seeing your motorcycle. It will be in attendance.
tip - visit a thrift shop, find the largest stuffed bear you can, and install on the back seat. Bonus points if you can pass it off to someone headed to Hyder, AK, to join the last bear to ride on the back.

Double bonus points if you take it to Hyder yourself. Heck, triple.

Hi Tyler, Murphy's messin' with my June plans. I'm gonna have to bow out. You folks have fun!
On the bright side, another single room is now available.

Thx for putting this shindig together!

Hi Tyler, Murphy's messin' with my June plans. I'm gonna have to bow out. You folks have fun!
On the bright side, another single room is now available.

Thx for putting this shindig together!

That dang Murphy! Hope all is well in your world and maybe we'll get to see you out here another time! :)