2 Years ago today...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTP07

Reaction score
I traded my M109R for my 08 FJR.

18,000 miles later, I am thinking I robbed the guy I traded with. What a great machine.

I averaged around 5000 kms a year on the big Suzi. I have taken the Feej all over northern Ontario, Michigan, NY, Vermont, NH, & MA.

Thanks for all the great advice folks! I hope to get another year out of this one until I trade up to a '15 or newer.

:)

Unlike my friend RfH, my GP/Penske equipped 15A is not for sale, although...if a 17 came along at the right price that might be trouble!

Glad the 08 worked out, the GEN IIIs are even a notch better.

~G

13 years ago this month, after reading the press release for

the upcoming Gen II FJR, I walked into my local Yamaha

dealer and put a deposit on an 06. Remember when you

had to pre-order through PDP?

Then the anxiety while waiting for delivery began. It was

more than worth the wait. Easily the best bike Ive

ever owned or ridden. No intention of replacing

any time soon.

I bought mine new in Jan '08 after the black '08s had come out, took trips to 3 different dealers to convince someone that black sux, I want the '07. "The Plan" was that I'd have a Gen3 by now but life always chucks a few financial speedbumps in the road. I'm good with my lovely '07 snatchy throttle, unique parts, lack of cruise control, ground spiders & all the rest. But I'd love to ride Redfish's to check out a cruise control.

Gregory, if you throw in some of the kale chips you probably have leftover from RR7, then he will probably sell it to you for $9,900.