• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 parts for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goody

Reaction score
OK, had a little disagreement with a trash truck the other day. Insurance says there is almost $7000 worth of damage on my 2003, so they totaled it. I decided not to buy it back, opting instead for the extra $2100 in my pocket. As such, there is a salvage company picking it up on Monday. There are a few things I have pulled from it, and offer them here for your consideration.

Wild Bill’s Highway pegs, the full version with mounts and pegs. $125 shipped

sold Heli Bar handlebar risers $50 shipped (sold to 2fjr)

Stock seats, front and rear, no tears, very low miles. $100 shipped

Stock windscreen, no scratches. $50 shipped

V Stream N20301 replacement windscreen, run about 100 miles. Did not care for ‘sail’ effect on front end. $125 shipped

These prices with shipping are good in the Continental 48 states, Alaska, Hawaii and foriegn would have to be increased due to added shipping. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your bike - hope you are OK?

Michalis (mihalisfjr) was looking for a stock screen, I'll shoot him a PM.

Only thing I am looking for is a rear brake pedal, but I guess that stays with the bike?

Al.

Jumping into a 10 year newer model ?!?!?

Sorry to hear about your loss sir, hope your OK....

I could use a couple small things.
pm sent

Gary

darksider #44
Replied, sorry it's not good news though. The salvage people showed up today instead of Monday.

Warpdrv

Not sure what direction to go next. I had bought the Fjr from my boss (owner of the company) several years ago for a song, less than half the book value. I am actually getting more than double what I paid in the settlement. I think something a little smaller and lighter, just for back and forth to work and around town. I loved the FJR, but never went more than 150 miles in a day, no long trips.

As for allright, yea, I'm ok. A couple cracked ribs and some strawberries on my left side.

OK, had a little disagreement with a trash truck the other day. Insurance says there is almost $7000 worth of damage on my 2003, so they totaled it. I decided not to buy it back, opting instead for the extra $2100 in my pocket. As such, there is a salvage company picking it up on Monday. There are a few things I have pulled from it, and offer them here for your consideration.
Wild Bill’s Highway pegs, the full version with mounts and pegs. $125 shipped
I'm sorry to hear of another 2003 biting the dust. Glad you're okay though! I'm interested in the highway peg setup. What kind of pegs are they? The same ones the Garauld is using now?

Can't edit my original post a second time (????), but it looks like the pegs are spoken for.

Just to update, the Heli Bar Risers and the Wild Bill pegs are sold and shipped.

Still have both windscreens, the stock seats and forgot about having a shop manual.

No use for it now, so it goes for $50 shipped. Some grease on the pages, nothing major, and about 6 inches of the binding is held with a piece of 100mph tape.

Be happy to entertain offers on any of this as well.

Let's try a reduction in prices.

Stock seats- $80 shipped

Stock windscreen - $40 shipped

V Stream windscreen - $100 shipped

Manual - $40 shipped

I'm interested in your stock windshield. is it still for sale? If so, do you accept PayPal?

You can call me if you wish.

Ken, 209-608-1964