• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 FJR For Sale--NM--$6000 OBO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04Graphite

Reaction score
Well taken care of bike. The ONLY reason I'm selling is that I recently took a job in Alaska and need the cash freed up for moving. Otherwise, I'd keep this bike forever, I LOVE IT that much! Rides perfect, fast, and comfortable. New battery(dec), battery tender, Yamaha Touring Windshield, Good tires(Perelli Angels) Only 20k miles, fork seals done at 13k, fresh paint(Dark Metallic Gray-Oct), Saddlebags w/ liners, GIVI Trunk and bracket, ABS, Remus Titanium Exhaust (sounds great, not too loud) Text or Call Evan 575-442-3807
NO JOYRIDES or TEST DRIVES without cash in hand. Make me an offer!
Have Stock pipes and riding gear (helmets, jackets, gloves, etc) Located in Alamogordo, NM, 1.5 hours north of El Paso, TX. Beautiful time of year for a fly and ride!

47846a770c5cd74537eae92962145.jpg

47846a770c686a4537eae92373653.jpg

47846a770d0cb74537eae90859344.jpg

47846a770d16334537eae95969850.jpg

Some questions: How long have you owned the bike ? Why was it painted ? Fork seals at 13K ? (about 340K miles on an '03 & 2 '04's and no seal problems...) Thanks !

I've owned the bike for 2 1/2 years. Painted it cuz I didn't like the stock color. Replaced fork seals because one was leaking when I bought it, no problems since. I think it was from lack of use...she had been sitting for a while. Oh yeah, it does have ABS!
punk.gif

I've got a question for the experts: am I just way off base on the price for this bike? Help me out. Where would you guys price it? Is 5500 better?

Setting a lower price, or stating that you'd be flexible in negotiations might make it move a little faster. As would advertising in other places where the folks who are known to be interested in motorcycles don't already own an FJR. Sport touring, Adventure riding, Long distance riding forums come to mind.

It all comes down to how motivated a seller you are. Set the price low enough and you could sell it today.

I'm definitely motivated to sell, and will entertain ALL offers....so if you're interested shoot me a message and lets see if we can make a deal. Unfortunately, I've got about a million things going on right now and am not a member on any other forums.. I9f you guys know of anyone looking please pass along. Thanks.

FWIW, that's the price I just picked up my '04 for. I think you'll find a buyer pretty quick for that. GLWTS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts