• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 Harley Road King

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse H

Reaction score
2005 Harley Davidson Road King FLHR

Peace Officer Special Edition

88 Cubic Inch motor

LED Daymaker headight and driving lights

Long Ride Shields Recurve windshield 16” (original windshield included)

Fork wind deflectors (not pictured)

Driver backrest (not pictured)

Wide seat

12” Mini Ape handlebars

K&N Air Filter

Vance and Hines full dual exhaust

Power Commander V with custom map loaded by FuelMoto

Oil Cooler

Michelin Commander II Tires

30K miles

Beautiful looking and sounding bike. I constantly receive compliments and people assume it’s newer than it is. Never been crashed or dropped. The 3-hole oil change (engine/transmission/primary) was completed at 29K miles this February. Tires have approximately 3K miles on them. Registration current until May 2018. Always garaged. Clear title. No issues with the bike, I’m just wanting something different.

I'm located in the Greater Houston Area

Looking for $8000

Craigslist link with pictures:

https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/d/harley-davidson-road-king/6324927489.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ride. I hope Harleys are selling better in Texas than here in Or. I've got two in my shop that are for sale and can't get even a scam response to the adds. GLWS

Looks to be in excellent condition. GLWS.

00m0m_92FHmadyYN4_600x450.jpg

00909_3NvKiYgTcsO_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All it needs is a real police saddle. I could ride that up to the Conway Tavern for Oyster night. Believe me folks you can have fun on one of those with a little tweaking. Maybe not FJR fun, but fun.

Thanks for the kind words!

It indeed was a different kind of fun. All my previous bikes have been powerful and almost hooligan-ish (Suzuki SV, Triumph Speed Triple, Suzuki B-king) and I switched to the Harley looking for something more comfortable and useful with the bags.

Loved the relaxed ride and how easy it was to hustle around at parking lot speeds due to the low seat height and wide bars, but I realized I missed having POWER, thus being on an FJR which is the best of both worlds.

I can see myself adding a Harley to the stable later on as an around town bike. The looks, sounds, character are tough to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.