• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR for sale Western North Carolina

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brick

Reaction score
2006 FJR 1300 $5,800

Purchased 6/16/09 with 13,168 miles

I asked the previous owner to have the then Factory recalls done before I flew to pick it up. One of the recalls involved replacing the entire gauge cluster which gave the bike an odometer with 000000 miles on it. When I picked up the bike it had 22 miles on the odometer.

Miles on the odometer today 11/02/12: 64,071 so the bike actually has 77,239 miles on it. I have all the records on the bike.

Accessory on the bike and there cost at the time:

GP Suspension (fork) & Penske Rear Shock $1366

Garulds Luggage Rack in Matching Blue Paint $150

GSM Frame Sliders $140

Reflective panels on the back of the saddle bags ?

Cee Bailey Windscreen 2+2 $159

Yamaha Service Manual $69

Throttlemeister (heavy) $143

Mag Knight Tank Bra & Tank Pad in Matching Blue $135

Blaster Horn (2) and Wiring Harness $79

2 Powerlet Power Outlets $86

LED Flashing Brake Lights $82

G2 Throttle Cam & Throttle Tube $64

Cee Bailey Headlight Covers $43

Motorcycle Larry Ram Ball Stem Mount Cap & Ram Ball $45

Fenda Extenda $44

EBC FA 423/4HH front pads @ 57,230 miles $105

Power Commandeer III @ 43,760 miles $260

Eastern Beaver 3CS-1FU @43,760 miles $54

Yuasa battery #YT14B4 @ 57,230 miles $70

Dual Star Heated grips @ 43,760 miles $46

Sargent Rider seat (traded for a Russell)

Passenger seat Russell day long or stock

Yamaha saddle bag liners

Continental Motion Sport Tires Front has 222 miles rear has 0 miles ~$300

Available accessories not on bike but available:

Accessory Cost new

Bags Connection Mounting Ring (not on the bike) $35

Luggage Locker Elite Seat Sak = tail pack (available) $180

Stock Windscreen

Stock Yamaha Seat front and rear (low miles on them)

Suspension has been serviced several times and up graded by Cogent Dynamics @ 56,467 (see receipt) (www.motocd.com)

Contact me here or my email is Brick at ncwireless dot net

LpO1x.jpg

kERk7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2006 FJR 1300 $6,500

Photo's available... I have no idea how to post them here I don't have the pictures at any web site they are just on my computer?? If I figure it out I'll post them.
Brick go here: https://imgur.com/ Literally drag a pic on that page and start upload, it will provide links on the right of the page after upload is complete. Choose direct link, copy that code and edit your post and click the little "insert image" button next to smiley face in editing toolbar above your post. Paste your code in the box and click insert. Done. GLWS!

Yo guys, I too have the 06 "fast" blue FJR like Brick. I have ridden with Brick along with his FJR as have some others on this forum. This is a good buy. As they say, many of these miles are "highway" miles. Brick is a former President of the MSTA (Motorcyle Sport Touring Association). He has several bikes and knows how to maintain them. Many miles left in this one, and it is farkled for departure anywhere now as far as I know. Great way to get going for a third of the price of new.

For info on MSTA, check out www.ridemsta.com. Cliff

Price lowered to $5800... gonna go to Craigslist if not sold here.

My link

My link

My link

My link

I'm not sure why these images are not IN the ad and only links... is it because the images are too large?

It's because you used the 'link' button instead of the 'image' button. I'll fix them.

Missed this the first time around. If the LuggageLocker Elite Seat Sak is the one for a Gen II and it's still available I'll take it!

Ok, so I got your photos posted. Only thing was, of the four 'My Links' you provided, there were three of the same photo. IOW, you only had two distinct photos posted.

BTW, at your new price that bike is a STEAL with all those high $$$ farkles.