• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR looking for a new home

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash9

Reaction score
I have a 2006 FJR that has been meticulously maintained. 136k glorious miles seeing the countryside. This is no garage queen she has some scuffs and rubs from use as you can imagine. Recent tires, new front pads and rotors, rear pads and rotor, oil filter change, rear diff serviced last valve adjustment at 105k, needed two shims, replaced those and timing chain tensioner at the same time. I do have a documented list of every maintenance service that was performed since 14k miles. Some of the farkles- Throttle tamer tube, MV Motorrad triple tree/risers, Corbin drivers seat, Traxxas fork springs, MCL highway pegs, thumb throttle lock, oversized foot on kick stand, factory trunk keyed to bike(small stress cracks in the front outer shell). I have tried to represent the bike best as possible, it is ready for the next adventure. If you have any questions message me I would be more than happy to answer them as I am sure I have forgotten some info. I am looking to get $2500.00 which represents the condition of the bike, as we all know they will last for ever, the most recent Iron Butt Rally winner finished on an FJR with over 200k. Message me for pics.