• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 1300A for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhkfjr

Reaction score
I bought this bike new and have put 125,000 trouble free miles on. Still runs and looks like new. I feel like I've gotten ample use of it for 9years so I'll let it go for $3,500 obo. Some accessories are Bill Mayer seat, Tour Performance T-Tree, Power Commander, V Stream Shield, Kuryakyn highway pegs. Always garaged and waxed. PM for pics.

Just serviced: oil change, spark plugs, front fork seals, new PR4 rear, rear brake pads. I also added a new Rifle windsheild. Should have done that long ago, it really makes a difference with airflow! Price is still the same. That last service and new windshield investment was a pretty poor business decision but you know how it is; the bike needed it to be right. The new owner will get a beautiful machine that needs nothing done and is ready to ride another 100k.

Last edited by a moderator: