• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR on the sale block!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastMarkFJR

Reaction score
2007 dark cherry FJR is taking up space in my garage....it's a must sell. 

Well maintained with full records.  Lots of little goodies to go with it. 

Location:  N.E. central Ohio(Amish country)   Call for price and all 

the details you'll need to decide to buy 'er.   

Call 330-377-4387 anytime up til 10:30pm EST.        Mark 

Priced to sell  $ 3,695

2007 dark cherry FJR is taking up space in my garage....it's a must sell. 

Well maintained with full records.  Lots of little goodies to go with it. 

Location:  N.E. central Ohio(Amish country)   Price?  Asking $4895.  Call for all 

the details you'll need to decide to buy 'er.   

Call 330-377-4387 anytime up til 10:30pm EST.        Mark 

I've been trying to call about this low mileage, never been down, super low asking price bike but the phone line is constantly busy. Apparently there is momentous interest in the bike!!!   :scooter:

Hey everybody!  So sorry you're having trouble reaching me.  That's strange. 

Yes, I'm in Amish country but the Amish police haven't shut down my phone  yet!(Don't tell them I have a cell phone too!)

Anyway,  the bike is still for sale.  Having a heck of time generating any sincere interest.   I get people write me if 

the bike is still for sale.  I respond yes and try to get them to come out to see it but haven't yet had a single person

come out to see it!  

Price has been lowered greatly so if you know of anyone interested in a good running FJR, send them my way. 

Home phone  330-377-4387       Cell phone  740-291-9125

Mark 

P. S.  Best places on the Net to list it??  I've had it on Cycletrader, Cycle Seller Network(horrible), and Facebook Marketplace