• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300A for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Craigslist Ad

I have my bike posted on Craigslist right now. If you have any questions, let me know and I will get back to you. I'm selling because my wife will be riding her own bike and I won't be needing all the touring luxuries this one has to offer.

P5281416+%28Medium%29.JPG

P5281428+%28Medium%29.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Josh

PM sent as I'd be interested in the hitch and trailer if you are interested in separating.

Sweet deal. Good luck with the sale. I would keep my FJR even if the wife decided to ride her own.
Thanks! I enjoy a bit of variety and if I keep buying different bikes and not selling any, I'm going to run out of room in the garage. I picked up a 2006 Buell Blast about a month ago that I brought back to life. My wife is taking the MSF course in a few weeks, so now she will have something to begin on. I'm really thinking about going for a small dual sport and checking out some dirt in the near future. Anybody out there with a dual sport and some cash, I would be interested in a trade also...

Josh