• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 - $7900 Cdn.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmgrif

Reaction score
Original owner. The bike has many add on extras, Blue Sea power distribution box, stem mount for GPS, adapter, mounting plates on clutch and brake reservoirs for additional mounting devices, Heated grips, grip puppies,Throttlemeister, FZ 1 mirrors, adjustable wind screen,Heated Corbin Canyon seats with passenger back rest and bubble trunk, Ariete angle valve stems, Yamaha hard bag liners, Beowulf slip on exhaust, Yamaha sliders, Race Tech suspension, forks with Gold Valves and Race Tech springs, Shock is Race Tech G3 with gas preload, Michelin PR 4 GT tires with about 5000 kms good for at least another 10,000, Pro Grip tank protector, Chinese knock off levers, have originals, Ignition disabler standard, 46L Kappa trunk with adapter plates, highway pegs, Wynpro block off plates, speed bleeders, New battery 2015.Bike has 113xxx kms about 70,000mi. I have serviced it on 3 to 5 thousand km intervals. All recalls have been done and can be checked through Yamaha via vin on bike. Bag rash due to driveway tip over! GPS not included but negotiable! These bikes are renowned for exceeding 200,000 miles on a regular basis.
IMG_0975_zpskyh7ozsv.jpg
IMG_0974_zpsyns5lgdn.jpg
IMG_0980_zps0nniijdr.jpg
IMG_0982_zpsonaqy6if.jpg
IMG_0978_zps4hhijjza.jpg
IMG_0981_zpsliqdwsbn.jpg
IMG_0986_zpswvkbg3dz.jpg
IMG_0988_zpsihmixmi7.jpg
IMG_0991_zpsdknfwfw0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Original owner. The bike has many add on extras, Blue Sea power distribution box, stem mount for GPS, adapter, mounting plates on clutch and brake reservoirs for additional mounting devices, Heated grips, grip puppies,Throttlemeister, FZ 1 mirrors, adjustable wind screen,Heated Corbin Canyon seats with passenger back rest and bubble trunk, Ariete angle valve stems, Yamaha hard bag liners, Beowulf slip on exhaust, Yamaha sliders, Race Tech suspension, forks with Gold Valves and Race Tech springs, Shock is Race Tech G3 with gas preload, Michelin PR 4 GT tires with about 5000 kms good for at least another 10,000, Pro Grip tank protector, Chinese knock off levers, have originals, Ignition disabler standard, 46L Kappa trunk with adapter plates, highway pegs, Wynpro block off plates, speed bleeders, New battery 2015.Bike has 113xxx kms about 70,000mi. I have serviced it on 3 to 5 thousand km intervals. All recalls have been done and can be checked through Yamaha via vin on bike. Bag rash due to driveway tip over! GPS not included but negotiable! These bikes are renowned for exceeding 200,000 miles on a regular basis.
IMG_0975_zpskyh7ozsv.jpg
IMG_0974_zpsyns5lgdn.jpg
IMG_0980_zps0nniijdr.jpg
IMG_0982_zpsonaqy6if.jpg
IMG_0978_zps4hhijjza.jpg
IMG_0981_zpsliqdwsbn.jpg
IMG_0986_zpswvkbg3dz.jpg
IMG_0988_zpsihmixmi7.jpg
IMG_0991_zpsdknfwfw0.jpg
I will be removing many of the extra items off my 08 FJR. With a few exceptions to be left on, Suspension, angle valve stems, sliders. I think that all the rest can be removed and maintain the bike ride-able? Those removed items will be for sale here and elsewhere and of course the price on the bike will be adjusted! Will re-post in the new year.

Does the exhaust have a bump stop for the center stand? Would you consider parting with the exhaust? What would your price be shipped to 63026?

Does the exhaust have a bump stop for the center stand? Would you consider parting with the exhaust? What would your price be shipped to 63026?
I will be selling most of the farkles I can remove without rendering the bike un-rideable?(sp). Yes there is a bump stop on the can.

This is a really nice bike folks and has been very well maintained. Someone is going to get a smoking deal here. GLWS Mark!