2008 Benelli Tre-K 1130

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you asked my opinion - It has had good reviews, but it is expensive at almost $11K plus Kalifornia registration and sales tax. If it is a dual sport ride you are looking for there are as capable options for about half the price! If you are going for uniqueness and exclusivity in something not being ridden around by everybody and their uncle, it maybe worth the price.

PS - When I was looking to upgrade from the SV last year, I looked at one at MDK Motorsports' store closing sale. At that time they were asking $9K plus taxes for a brand new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy is basically saying with his choice of desired trades that this thing either sucks in the dirt, or the service network sucks. Why else would you move from that bike to a BMW?

Yeah, it is a bitchin looking fucker. Really, my wife wants to start riding and well... I dont' think she will stick with it. So I am looking at something for her that I want to ride after she looses interest in it just this side of 1000 miles and one cold day. Been looking at the BMW 650GS because she is bad short. But I ran accross this and thought it would be a good conversation piece.

Devious & slick FJRK. :clapping: Thats how I got my cold weather armored gear without a fight a few years ago. Love the swing arm and chain adjuster on that Benelli. I think your wife will love it too ! :p