• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR 1300 - $3900

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaypo

Reaction score
I posted the FJR back up for sale. Changed jobs and not able to ride it much. Hate to see it sitting. Need to sell quick so while the add on CL says $4300, would be willing to sale for $3900. Just need to move it.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/5836844107.html

Hit me up on email if you're interested. jaypower007-at-gmaildotcom

Ready for riding in the cold weather. Heated grips and outlets for heated gear.

Jaypo

GLWS Jaypo if I would have had this opportunity last year I would have been all over it!

Damn.... sweet ride.. I wish I had a big garage - I start a touring company with bikes like this. (But riding season is about 4 months long in Montana)

Photo assist for a good deal. $3,550.00 per post #9

00909_fuvwnoMo6T9_600x450.jpg

00G0G_j0GhTR8zcyB_600x450.jpg

00m0m_eMu44EtVT6X_600x450.jpg

00404_huRYiUATsXO_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_5sYXVYZPU5S_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_c3b4vz8D46L_600x450.jpg

00T0T_fMSgq6BqMgJ_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang. This is a good deal. I'm surprised it is still sitting. I imagine it would go quick in warmer weather. I think this would sell inside of a couple days here in L.A.

Thanks Mount Ranier!! Yeah it's a great bike. Took her out for a quick 30 min run yesterday. Have it on a tender and start every week.

Don't let the mileage bother you folks, I have 90K on mine and it still runs great. Surprised this isn't sold yet with all the farkles included. Looks like you have a V-stream windscreen also. I didn't see it listed in the add. Bad time of year I guess. You can't go wrong for the price.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the lack of replies. All original body panels so it looks like an "A" model. Just put in new plugs, sync'd throttle bodies, and coolant change. Email me if interested as I don't get to check the forum frequently.

jaypower007"at"gmail"dot"com

I'm going to try and take some new pics as I just relisted the craigslist ad as well.