2008 FJR AE for Sale or Trade

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FuzzyRider2

Reaction score
On the spur of the moment I have decided to sell my 08 AE model. This is following a spirited ride yesterday morning that I thoroughly enjoyed. Talking to myself later I realized that I do not have the discipline to own this machine.

The bike was originally purchased in late 2009 and I got it in October of 2010 with 1500 miles on it. It currently has 3700, but I do a 20 mile commute each day. It is the dark gray color and has the factory bags and trunk. I have added a rifle windshield (+3) ,kaoko (?) throttle lock, and bar risers. Bike has never been down and is in pristine condition. I do not have pictures at the moment but plan to add them later.

What I would really like is to trade this for a late model low mileage WeeStrom preferably with ABS - that should keep me out of trouble. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
On the spur of the moment I have decided to sell my 08 AE model. This is following a spirited ride yesterday morning that I thoroughly enjoyed. Talking to myself later I realized that I do not have the discipline to own this machine.

The bike was originally purchased in late 2009 and I got it in October of 2010 with 1500 miles on it. It currently has 3700, but I do a 20 mile commute each day. It is the dark gray color and has the factory bags and trunk. I have added a rifle windshield (+3) ,kaoko (?) throttle lock, and bar risers. Bike has never been down and is in pristine condition. I do not have pictures at the moment but plan to add them later.

What I would really like is to trade this for a late model low mileage WeeStrom preferably with ABS - that should keep me out of trouble. [email protected]
some pics would be great, and an asking price.

ty

I can't believe I did not include a price. I would like $9500.00

Thanks FuzzyRider2 for taking such great care of bike and selling it to me. It was great meeting you and your wife, we just got home tonight around 8:30. 2200 miles return, no mishaps except for the hail storm on the way down.The bike made it all the way back with no problems, I am going to off load tomorrow morning and take a real good look at her. I am real excited about going for a ride, but it will be another couple weeks before I can get out on the roads around here. I will put the plate in the mail in the next couple days.

Again thanks for your hospitality, it was great meeting you and your wife, enjoy your new ride.

Talk to you again

Bob

I come down to Macon every other month to visit my elderly parents and would love to rent if from you for a day or two if you don't end up selling it. I have an 09.