• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 GL1800 for sale - Level 3 - Audio/Comfort/Navi/ABS (No XM) - 11,455 miles - $14,000

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndivita

Reaction score
Help a brother get back into a sport touring bike.

I have figured out at long last that 90% of my riding is solo and that all I ever really wanted was a smaller, lighter sport touring machine, not a full on touring bike. If you want a great touring bike, your ship has come in.

For sale is my Level 3 Honda Gold Wing in excellent to like new condition. Yours for $14,000. Form of payment accepted: 1) cash in hand, 2) certified check purchased from a bank in my presence, or 3) confirmed wire transfer. Bill of sale required. Take delivery where bike is located (64112).

Metallic Red
VIN: 1HFSC47L78A705249
Clean Missouri title in hand
Purchased September 2013 with 9,245 miles on the odometer
I am the second owner
Current mileage: 11,455
First and second rear brake master cylinder recall campaigns performed - no problems encountered or expected. No accidents, no drops, no scrapes, no scratches, always garaged except when on trips, kept on Battery Tender and covered at all times.

Accessories and modifications to date:

• Tulsa Enterprises belly pan
  • 90 degree valve stems front and rear
  • Battery Tender pigtail connection at battery
  • New (Sept 2013) Dunlop Elite 3 tires front and rear
  • Replaced final drive oil, new final drive drain bolt gasket
  • Oil changed with new filter + crush washer
  • Brake and clutch fluid changed + flushed
  • Saddle bag and top case bag organizers
  • Cee Bailey headlight guards
  • Installed current Honda Navi/Garmin CF card with City Navigator maps up to date
  • Traxxion Dynamics GL1800 Traxx-Rite Billet Triple Clamp Complete Set - Upper and Lower Triple Clams, Steering Stem and All Balls Bearings
  • Traxxion Dynamic Fork Spring Kit for Gold Wing GL1800
  • New Fork Seals and Bushings
  • New High Performance 20W Fork Oil
  • Deactivated Anti-Dive Feature, Added Shim
  • Skene Design LED brake lights around license plate; synched with turn signals
  • Removed amber running lights and replaced with high visibility Electrical Connection High Output Fog/Running Lights
  • Powerlet connection left lower panel for ready access to power heated gear or accessories, BMW-style connection port
  • Cigarette lighter plug-in adapter in left faring panel to charge other accessories
  • National Cycle VStream Special Edition Windshield with National Cycle vent provided
  • SENA SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter with audio patch cable to GL1800 on-board audio (enables pairing to one or two compatible Bluetooth radios for enjoyment of on-board audio and radio features of the bike as well as music streaming from your smartphone).
  • TireGard 13-318 Handlebar Mount Tire Pressure Monitoring System ($100 extra)
  • Kuryakyn Offset Adjustable Highway Pegs
  • Electrical Connection heated seat amplifier module installed
  • Bike comes with owner's and GPS manuals, known service records, factory service manual (updated) with electrical troubleshooting guide, two keys, key master, will include cover and Sena SM10 as well along with audio patch cable
  • I will also include the wireless TPMS for $100 although it can easily be removed.
  • The stock windshield is yours if you want it.
Call or text for more information. 816-365-2828

Photos available at the below link. I am not much of a photographer.

If you or someone you love is looking for a very nice, babied, hardly used Gold Wing, this is your bike.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1TX6pxLaFEiNWxaRmU1ajVNTlU&usp=sharing

Trade for a 2012 Yamaha FJR1300 plus some cash? 6,000 miles. Purchased new this April. Extended warranty to April 2019. Corbin, Ceeley, Givi (not in picture), tankbag etc. sorry, it has straight valve stems until I get the new tires install next Saturday. Located in Denver.
10426854_10152338178219001_7183835444161558485_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: