• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Yamaha FJR 1300 w/ABS Very low miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rexford

Reaction score
Due to multiple medical issues, I must sell my motorcycles. Up for sale is a Pristine 2008 Yamaha FJR1300 w/ABS. The mileage is 5100 miles, I have a V-Stream windscreen (and stock), Corbin seat, Gen-mar risers +1" up +1/2" back, Grip puppies, OES frame sliders and last but not least a Wynpro Fat Foot. The bike has been serviced (@4000 miles) and is sitting on a battery tender. The tires are PR2's with about 1500 miles on them (air checked before bike leaves the garage). If interested please contact me via e-mail and I will try to send you some pictures...it is difficult to do as I am on dial up and no camera phone (yeah,I know I'm old). The mileage will change slightly as I do ride it to keep her juices flowing, however, I do ride slow. I am located just North of Dallas, Texas and within easy driving distance to the airport (DFW). Bike is ready to go and would make someone a great FJR as she is practically new. I am asking $8995.00. I am not interested in selling her off piece meal so no stippage of parts.

Thank you for your time and be safe out there.

Rex Sisk

PH# 469-384-9546

E-Mail [email protected]

Pics would help a lot. Pay a kid $10 to take a bunch of pics and post them on photobucket for you.

Good luck with the medical issues and the sale of your bike.

Sorry to hear about your medical issues, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

What other bikes do you have?

Here are some pics of my bike....hope this helps some. https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/3159431727.html

My other bike is a Harley and it may be sold already. The KTM is gone!

Rex

Not very much into tech. so...what is photobucket? And again, I am on dial-up so it takes about 4 1/2 days to upload a picture, welllll maybe not that long but.

Did I tell you that the bike is black????? Oh wait, they all are if they have a clutch lever.

Bike is still available, hope that the pictures from my craigslist add helped those of you wanting to see it.

Have a grand day.

Rexford

Hey guys....am I asking too much for this bike????
That is very subjective. It's more than I would pay, but I only buy when the deal is great. Yours isn't necessarily a bad price, the question is, how quickly do you want to sell it? How many interested parties have contacted you? What have they offered you? If you are not getting much interest it is priced too high. But then it's only been 5 days. The last two bikes I sold on Craigslist took about two to three weeks to sell. I wasn't in a hurry to sell them, yet priced them so there would be interest.

Frankly, you could do a better job with photos. There are ads that are done well that really stir a person's interest. And there are ads that just make it look like another bike being sold. With the two bikes I sold, I had 10+ hi resolution photos that really showed the condition of the bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skooter,

It is very difficult for me to add or do pictures....I do not have a phone that can take pics, and I am on dial-up so it I do get pics...it is very hard to add them to my computer. I am not a computer person and not sure on what to do about adding them. I do agree that I probably need to get some more pics to add to the post (don't have them, never thought that I would be selling her). Thanks for your advice and I will work on it.

Have a grand day.

Rexford

7736770742_43e9fcdffb_o.jpg

7736770414_9d690d8bd3_o.jpg

Thanks to all.....the bike is sold to a new forum member. I wish him the best and I hope he enjoys it for many miles.

You guys enjoy and be safe!

Rexford