• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale 2004 Yamaha FJR 1300 Non-ABS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okaugust

Reaction score
Selling the FJR Mike (blueliner) bought from MrVrooom on the FZ1OA site many moons ago. Second owner. Never been laid down, laid over, laid up or tipped.
Let me give you two outstanding reasons you should buy this bike:

1) It is currently 59 degrees in the beautiful coastal Pacific Northwest. If you ever wanted to do a fly and buy in the middle of a horrid arid dry heat summer, coming to Astoria, OR is the place to do it right now.

2) Motorcycle comes pre-bugged. No matter how much I soak, spray, sponge, some of them may never come off. People will think you already rode this beauty 59,384 miles yourself.

Email [email protected] for details.

2004 FJR
59384 miles
Excellent condition except saddle bags which were scratched up a bit during a move.
Datel volt meter
Hella FF50 driving lights
Grip heaters
Windscreen of 2003 model year. Clean flow that hit my in the chest (I am 6’). Loved it.
Garauld Rack with 52L Givi top case
3M clear protectant on strategic areas.
Tip over guards- never used
Michelin PR2 with a lot of life left on them.
Corbin Seat that has seen a lot of use but looks nice.
Owners Manual and Yamaha service manual.
We have almost new tie downs if a fly and buy isn't your thing.
Everything works and I’d not be afraid of doing an 1000 in 24 on this bike.
$2500
Video is at cold start.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
$2500? That's it? Wow, that's a GREAT deal!
That;s it. I see a few others on CycleTrader going for higher with similar miles, but in the end we are probably far enough on the end of the world out here that we're trying to keep the price attractive for someone who will appreciate it to also be able to come out here and get it.

If we have to take it into Portland or Seattle to sell we'll probably lose as much on selling it to a dealer or on consignment. All of the regular dealers are along I-5 and a couple of hours from us at least.

I had a near identical Gen1 (Old Blue I called her), and though I am thoroughly enjoying my Gen3 right now, I would have happily kept Old Blue if only I had room in my garage. Reliable, fast, and about 90 lbs lighter (!) than my Gen3 I think...

GLWS !