• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR 1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shuffler

Reaction score
2009 FJR 1300A with 10,7xxx miles

$7500.00

2nd owner, bike purchased in 2015 when I was still living in CO. Extremely clean and well cared for. Had around 8k miles when I bought it, with dreams of big rides that never materialized. Bike is priced in line with Blue Book valuation.

I'm back on a big KTM, so the FJR isn't seeing much use. While I'm not desperate to sell it, I really don't need 2 big bikes in the garage.

Located in NW Montana (Columbia Falls). Minutes to Glacier Natl Park, and an airport is 15 minutes from my house, offering direct flights from a handful of major cities if the buyer wanted to do a fly and ride - I'll even put you up for the night in prep for an epic ride through our beautiful State back to wherever you came from.

Shipping is another option, although I'd be hesitant due to the luggage and bodywork ... seems like an invitation for something to get scuffed, cracked, or worse.

Bike is all stock and includes the following:

Touring screen (original screen is boxed and included if you want it)

Kaoko throttle lock

Frame sliders

Givi Maxia top case

Bags Connection Engage XL quick release tank bag

OEM side cases, with liner bags

Fused SAE pigtail for battery charger, heated gear, etc.

PC5 mapped for stock filter/exhaust

PC AutoTune module (not installed, never got around to it)

Heli Tour Performance riser bars

Corbin saddle w/passenger backrest (not pictured)

Fresh oil & filter (Amsoil synth)

Geza Gear stretch-fit cover

Michelin PR2 tires

PM me with any questions etc.

-Mike

i-pZPHVgw-XL.jpg

i-ZXZmpxH-XL.jpg

i-Jw3KS9z-L.jpg

i-kQmbbW6-M.jpg