• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR $4750

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtJ

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 2009 Yamaha FJR 1300.

I purchased this bike new in 2011 as a left over.

This is a mile munching long distance riding machine that needs

absolutely nothing. It is ready to take you anywhere you want to go. The 4.5 gal aux

fuel tank will allow you to travel well over 400 miles before needing to stop for gas. You

can put all your electronics on the dash shelf. From a radar detector, gps, sat radio,

or a cell phone. There are 3 fused circuits already wired to the dash. One circuit I use

exclusively for the included volt meter. The TPMS display is already wired to one of the circuits.

This leaves you plenty of electrons to power all your devices. The fuse box is built in such a way

that allows you to have the each circuit on all the time, or only when the bike is running.

The Helibar riser gives you a more relaxed riding position. The Throttlemeister bar end weights also functions as a cruise control, allowing you to lock the throttle in place when cruising the highway giving your wrist a break. Night time riding is a breeze with cyclops led headlights bulbs and cyclops optimus long range led aux lights. These aux lights are 10 watts a piece with the left side having a tight 10 degree beam pattern, the right light is a wider beam 20 degree pattern. The aux lights are controlled by a Skene IQ275 module. This keeps the lights at 20% brightness when the low beams are on, and goes to 100% when the high beams are on.

Tires are both Michelin PR 4’s with a good deal amount of tread remaining.

Valve adjustment, throttle body sync, and fork seals/slides/oil all done by dealer in March of this year.

All brake pads changed & brake fluid flushed in all 3 master cylinders in May of 2016. Flushing is a easy job with the included speed bleeders.

Other added items include a Russel Day Long Saddle, Whelen LED aux brake light, a 20 amp powerlet outlet on the left side of the bike, and a ram ball on the dash & each handle bar & steering stem nut.

Scratches on the right fairing and right saddle bag are from a parking lot incident. I was legally parked and the bike did not fall over.

The only issue I can think of is with the high/low beam switch. Occasionally when switching to hi beam it won’t switch and you have to wiggle the switch just a little. Happens once every 10-20 times maybe? That’s the only thing I know of that may need attention in the future.

Last oil change at 58,100 miles. Have always used Rotella oil and purolator filters.

Oil changed every 4-5,000 miles.

Price: $4,750

Located in Topeka, KS

Pics: https://tinyurl.com/y9vf8u5t

Email: [email protected]