• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 FJR1300 for Sale - St. Louis MO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamelBill

Reaction score
2010 Yamaha FJR 1300, silver, one owner, always garaged, well maintained, excellent condition. Many extras including Handlebar Risers, Heated Grips with in dash controller, Auxiliary Pia lights, Bar End Weights and Frame Sliders, Grip Puppies, Battery Tender Plug. 30,xxx miles. Also included is everything that came with the bike when new including the owners manual, extra key, hard luggage bag liners, and plugs if you remove the quick detach hard bags. Tires are in good shape, the rear is basically new, front still has 50% left.I have a new front on hand that I can mount and balance for you also, which I'll include at listed price. I have all the maintenance records. This bike needs nothing but a new owner. Never crashed, ridden by mature adult. I have 5 bikes, and one needs to go. Clear title in hand $8450 OBO Would make a great fly and ride since I'm only 15 miles from STL airport. Send me a message for more details and/or pics.